. PRIYA is one of the many organizations representing the NGO sector in many of the development-oriented committees in the districts.
Organization is working with 80 villages in all three blocks each of Kendrapara, Raygada and Khorda district & one block of Koraput district of state of Orissa. To address cause of poverty alleviation organization through initiatives on NRM, livelihood and micro-finance reaches the poor and marginalized tribal population. The thrust area of the organization is in the community development through capacity building. Organization has promoted 40 SHGs in these villages with the support of NABARD and Zila Parishad Kendrapara and Raygara.
Women & Child Development, Vocational Youth Promotion small savings promotion and Agriculture& Animal Welfare.
Schedule tribe development, Forestry and Environment, Health & Family welfare and small savings
Health and Sanitation, Prevention of Environment from Pollution.
• Dist. AdministrationKhorda, Kendrapara and Rayagada.
• Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
• Ministry of Youth Affairs Govt. of India
• National Horticulture Board Govt. of india
• Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India
• Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
• National commission for women, Govt. of India
• National Institute of Naturopathy Govt. of India
• Woman and Child Development. Govt. of India
• Nehru Yuva Kendra
• Animal Welfare Board
• State Medicinal Plant Board
• State Disable Development Center
• CDVO Kendrapara
a. Mr. Priyabrata Swain, Secretary- Chief Functionary Mob. 09437089102
b. Mr. G.N.Mohanty, Head office, Bhubaneswar- Project Director, Mob.09437111304
c. Mr. Niranjan Mohapatra, Project Officer Rayagada District. Mob. 09178695309
d. Mr Kaibaly Barik Project Officer Kendrapara District Mob. 09556316071
e. Mr. Prana Krushna Swain Project Officer Kuraput District, Mob: 09861554300
f.Mr. Susant Kumar Bhuyan- Project Coordinator H/o Bhubaneswar Mob.7205412510